1. Lagman - This is a spicy, meaty broth filled with chunks of lamb, handspun noodles, and vegetables.
6. Salat Achichuk - This dish made up of thinly sliced tomatoes and onions seasoned with spices.
7. Naryn - The dish is composed of hand-spun noodles and boiled jerk meat, served with minced onions and black pepper. Traditionally, it is made with horse-meat.
8. Shurpa - A soup made out of fatty meat (usually mutton) and fresh garden vegetables like tomato, carrot, and slices onions. There are two versions: Kaytnama (made from fresh meat) and Kovurma (made from fried meat).
9. Dimlama - A hearty stew made of meat, potatoes, onions, vegetables and sometimes fruit and is always sprinkled with dill.